Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Amsterdam After All!


So, I am very happy. I am going to Amsterdam after all! My mom came into my room after I called her in. I told her to call the Genies, the trip was off, but then she told me I was actually going! I then texted Gus right when I found out. I asked him if he was still free. He texted back, and it was done! We were going to Amsterdam! Now my lungs just got to stay healthy until the end of the trip. I cannot wait to meet Peter Van Houghten, my ALLTIME FAVORITE AUTHOR! I hope meeting him is as perfect as I imagined it would be. I cannot sleep, we are on the plane right now. Gus and mom are asleep. We all took sleeping pills, but mine hasn't kicked in yet.I think it's in my head, I keep worrying.Gus told me he loved me, but I couldn't say it back. I feel like I hurt his feelings, I feel bad, but I just couldn't do it. He laid his head against the plane window after he said it, and just drifted off to sleep. I really do like him though. He just makes me happy. He will do anything to make me feel good about myself. Talking about scrambled eggs, watching movies with me, and having me recite poems for him. He is my best friend, he makes me laugh all the time, like how Gus has never flown before.When we took off, he was scared out of his mind. He started saying, " I've never seen anything like this. There is nothing like this in the history of the world!" When I tired to comfort him, he winced. I don't know what that was about, but something is up with him. He has been acting differently lately, but I don't want to say anything. I want to protect him, like he protects me. He is also always looking out for me. In the airport, people were staring at me when we had to get my oxygen hooked up. So Gus left because it was making him mad. People just can't view us normally. I just don't want to hurt Gus. I don't want to be the grenade that hurts him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment